[Tempio] Birthday Party

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 07:33:42 PST 2004

Greetings all...for those of you who weren't at the demo this weekend, we will be celebrating Holland's birthday at the Dragoon tonight.  We will be there around 7:00 or so.  If you can make it out that would be great. It may be people's last chance too, to see him before he deploys.

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"