[Tempio] Event needs

Tressa tressa at vvm.com
Wed Feb 18 11:27:10 PST 2004

To all:

The Tempio I know is full of wonderful people that work their butts off
mundanely and in the SCA, let's get rid past the tension and come together
like I know we can.
I know alot of us are probably thinking of what to do for the event.  I
propose we consult our Autocrat, get a list of things that need to be
made,  and schedule a work day to work on things.
I know I want to be in a part of the quest, but we need to have a Head Gate
person for me to do so.  The requirements these days is that you HAVE to
have someone in charge of gate, to see that shifts get filled, people have
the paperwork they need, and nothing goes missing.
This event does sound great fun, so let's start talking about what we could
do.  I'm available to communicate (being the town crier) with everyone, so
think about it and let's pull together like we always do.
And Colin, I'll be praying for you and your family.  If you need anything,
let me know.

Ldy. Tressa