[Tempio] Hero/ Provost of the Temple

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Thu Feb 19 11:11:05 PST 2004

Everybody on the event committee knows that you're going to Iraq. You've been very vocal about that from the beginning.  I know you guys have been hoping for a compassionate reassignment; the last time I saw you, you told that your going to Iraq was a virtual fact and that you wouldn't be available for the event.                                                                          -Rachel

You asked for a response even if it was to tell you we wouldn't be there. That was a response.

Alasdair who wonders why he even bother.