[Tempio] thanks

kerry folkert peachcobbler22702 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 15:03:33 PST 2004

Thanks you to all the people who replyed to my request of where to find the Goodwill.  I suppose I should have told why I need to go there.  I have a ton of size 12 month boys clothes. If anyone know anyone who might want them I would be glad to pass them on other wise I was just going to drop them by goodwill, and as everyone knows those places are always fun to see what treasures one can find.    Thanks again  Kerry