[Tempio] Event needs

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 13:34:23 PST 2004

Okay, here is the skinny for those who didn't make populace or haven't checked email regularly; The next populace meeting is our work day for event needs as far as craft type stuff.  There is a need for sewing machines, donations of materials for banners, preferably Tempio Colours.  Rachel posted a list of needs for the event along with quest parts to be filled. If you need a new copy please email one of us directly.
For the feast; I need pre-prep help.  It will probably take one to two weekend days to do. I need a sub-feastocrat to help keep things running in case something happens, (baby barfs, plating needs for head table, etc.) I need servers for the feast and lots of them. I need clean up help afterwards.  I need help decorating the feast hall.  I need exotic music.Please contact me off list for specifics on that.  I need every platter,carpet/rug and pillow we can lay our hands on.  That's about all I have for now.  I am pretty sure the others will post their needs as well.

In Service to the Dreams of Many, I Remain Your Faithful Servant,

Lady Liadain inghean Brignagh