[Tempio] Hero/ Provost of the Temple

holland.cooley at us.army.mil holland.cooley at us.army.mil
Wed Feb 18 15:56:12 PST 2004

Going to Iraq thanks for asking.

Alasdair
-------------- next part --------------
 To the populace-
                  I feel that I need to ask a question of Tempio. Why have I gotten almost no response to the event post? Only two people have responded, Wulfgar and Rowanna. This event needs Tempio's support. So far all it's gotten on this list is indifference. Why?
      Let me be blunt. This event cannot be done  by seven members of the populace, which is what I've got so far. The only people who have volunteered since  populace to be quest characters are Lady Mom and Lord Wulfgar. I understand Karen is donating her time by making some banners for Tempio (thank you Karen). Other than these people the only sound I hear is overwhelming silence. All I'm asking for is for peiople to tell me what they're willing to do.  Whether you want to take part in the event or not is a moot point; what I need to know is who I can count on to do things. If you don't want to help with the event please tell me so. The "no" ansers are just as important as the "yes" answers.
      Guys, this event could be so much fun but you have to get involved for that to happen. I've tried very hard to inject a sense of humor into this event so that we're all laughing. Have I not given enough information out? Do you feel that you don't have enough information to make an informed decision? I can't read minds. If you need clarification from me or anyone else on the event committee you'll get it but we have to have you tell us you need it.
      I really don't think that I can put this more baldly: without populace participation there can be no event. The event needs staff, most importantly a head gate person. It needs prizes. It needs people who are willing to help  do the prep work for feast. It needs people who are willing to make banners and props for the theme. I'm doing some of this already as are the other members of the committee. But we cannot do it all. Where is Tempio?

                                                                         - Xanthe