[Tempio] January populace cancelled

Paul Kaveshan pkaveshan at hot.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 20:14:38 PST 2004

Greetings all.

Once again, I am forced to say.  The Tempio email list CAN NOT be used as an
official form of communication.

To change the meeting time/place of populace on the email list falls under
this heading.  As not all members of the shire are on this list, and it is
against copora policy to use the email list as an official form of
communication, this is hereby the last warning.

The next person who violates copora shall be moderated.  This means that ALL
messages you attempt to send to the list will have to be cleared by a
moderator.

Official forms of communication are:(But not limited to)
The shire newsletter.
Calling each person in the shire and talking to them.
Writing a letter to each person and using the U.S. Postal Service. (Or some
other form of letter delivery system.)
Direct email from one person to another.
Face to face communication.

These are not my rules folks.  This is from copora.  I am not going to allow
someone to violate the rules and put the shire at risk of sanctions.

Thanks

Paul