[Tempio] The Great Hale Migration, Part Duex

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 09:59:27 PST 2004

OK, Need 13-digit grid coordinates and is 4:00 am Saturday morning too late, or should I try to get there by 3:30?

Rod

Tracy Hale <trvhale at yahoo.com> wrote: ATTENTION MOVING DEBTERS!

It has finally happened, we have bought at new house
and we are moving! No, it's not a joke... we signed
the papers at 5:30 today!

But... we can't get into the new homestead until next
weekend. The big move will start at 8:00 am Saturday
& Sunday, 17-18 January. Tracy will have coffee ready
for you junkies out there, ok Cliff?

If you can help, please call Tracy or me at 771-0319
or 913-5472. Or just reply to this e-mail.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Thank you for your attention. That is all. Dismissed.

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda