[Tempio] communications

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 20:11:06 PST 2004

Okay, good points Paul, and you too Rachel.  I am not taking swipes at people who have life going on...we have it happen too...BUT if people have life going on all the time, aren't showing up at meetings/events, aren't really communicating, it is only reasonable to expect that they will avoid demanding duties within the shire that all of the shire expects to be fulfilled.
Yes, the seneschal does have a responsibility to notify the populace, but let's be honest here, people want and expect exceptions to be made for their life issues getting in the way of the Dream....is it reasonable to think that perhaps she has life happening too?  Has anyone bothered to ask if she needs help? My experience is that most seneschals have deputies and thus some of the burden is shared.  Seneschal is the most demanding post of the officers....Donna has been doing it almost continuously without any help in the bare bones of the office.  Not to be too repetitive, but I am still hearing a lot of "but he should have, she should have, they should have" and very little, "let's try this..."  My whole point here, besides being horribly tact impaired and ticking off the entire populace, is let's do SOMETHING to fix the problems.  Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee.
There's too much at stake to just ignore it and hope it goes away.  My understanding is that the former seneschal tried that and its what got us where we are today.  So again, any ideas anyone?

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"