[Tempio] The Great Hale Migration, Part Duex

Tracy Hale trvhale at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 11:43:52 PST 2004

Rod & Alasdair,

No 13-digit coords available.  Arrive around 8 am...
Any earlier and you risk sustained, heavy gunfire.

1.  Take I-35 North to Temple.
2.  Exit at Ave H & 57th Street (That's the exit in
front of Mac Haik Dodge).  You are now traveling north
on Gen. Bruce Dr.
3.  Follow Gen. Bruce Dr. north and turn right onto
Ave H. (It's the last street on the right.  If you
miss it, you have to re-enter I-35).
4.  Follow Ave H east until 9th Street and turn right
onto 9th.
5.  Go south 3 blocks to Ave L and turn left.
6.  Go east 1 block to 7th Street and turn left.
7.  We are the 2nd house on the left (1112 South 7th).
 You shouldn't't miss it with all the trucks and
stuff.

If you get lost, call 913-5472 and we will try to
guide you in.  Just remember, I was a Combat Engineer
and not Forward Air Control, so it may be risky.

Angus (John)