[Tempio] Dreamspinners

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 09:38:16 PST 2004

There are still a few people out there with
subscriptions who havent recieved their Janruary
Dreamspinner.  I'll be at Red Tape on saturday, and
fighter practice on sunday.  If you're planning on
going to either of those, i can give you your copy
then.

For everyone else.  Subcriptions are now $11 for
February-December 2004, and back issues are $1.50
each.  If you intend on buying a January back issue,
please let me know in advance so i can make sure i
have enough printed.

Also, i have Dreamspiners from last year that are owed
people, and honestly, i dont want to carry them
around.  If you think you may be one of those, please
try to find me.  If you are unable to make populace
meetings, events, or fighter practices to get your
newsletters, please let me know.  There is no budget
for mailing these out to members of the populace, but
perhaps something else can be worked out.  You already
paid for these, they belong to you, come get them.
Once i have the chance to go thru the box and sort
whats in there, i'll try to contact people
individually.

In Service,
-Renee, Chronicler