[Tempio] Rope Bed Raffle Tickets

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 07:45:05 PST 2004

Hey everyone, I will have tickets with me at Red Tape for the Rope Bed raffle for anyone who wants to purchase them.  2 dollars each or three for five dollars. Cliff and Lea have already spoken some, so better get yours today.....no "laying down on the job now"
you "snooze, you lose."  Okay, so they aren't the best puns in the world. But you get the general idea.

Draven

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"