[Tempio] (no subject)

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 10:25:48 PST 2004

Yes, I will talk to my Lady about both what is appropriate to send to this group, and how to attach files.  Seems she doesn't quite have the hang of either.

Your servant,

Colin

Paul DeLisle <ferret at hot.rr.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Umm… *HUH*?

Alden

(not a woman…but a member of this group…)