[Tempio] help with map

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 10:46:54 PST 2004

We've been looking for one for years...  If you can find one that would be great.  About the only way we can find one that will fill all those niceties is to build it ourselves.

Still looking....

Rod

holland.cooley at us.army.mil wrote: How about we just find a new park? Criteria, easy to map/find, not in a neighborhood people are afraid to be in even in armor, room to fight, bathrooms, lights would be nice.......:)

> Not really sure... Coming from all the most common
> directions if possible. I'm just kind of thinking of a
> little map worthy of being in an event ad. Just
> something visual to help people find our fighter
> practice who hasn't come out there before.
>

> -Christine

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda