[Tempio] January populace cancelled

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 16:13:42 PST 2004

Not everybody has email guys. What's being done to notify those who don't have access to this e-mail list? Does the shire have a phone tree? While we're at it , why can't we just have populace at someone's house? There's got to be somebody with a large enough place. Or if not  then we can do it at my place. Might be crowded but we'd find out who bathes on a regular basis. :D  -Rachel

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings all,

Rowanna asked me to post that Populace will not be
held this month due to scheduling conflicts with Gober
House. Populaces will begin again the second Sunday
in February.

Thanks,