[Tempio] January populace cancelled

Chris Lastovica chrisl at vvm.com
Thu Jan 8 10:09:38 PST 2004

We did have a shire crier at one time but that did not workout to well.
The issue the crier had in the past is long distance charges sense we
have people who play with us and live in Killeen and other outlying
areas.  How reliable is a phone tree?  If one person is not home or
drops the ball there could be half the shire that is not informed of
official business.  I guess direct email with an auto reply would be the
most reliable way of getting the info out there.  The people who you do
not get an auto reply from you can call directly.

I do not have a problem with a more thorough form of communication but I
want to see the proof of Corpora law that says we can't use the list as
a means to get out info before we start moderating are users.

In Service to the Dream,

Lord Gavin