[Tempio] January populace cancelled

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 02:39:03 PST 2004

I did.  It is not there.

Colin

rachel luce <rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com> wrote: I realize this sounds pretty harsh but I 'm going to say it anyway: Go and find it yourself. No seriously....I'm not being deliberatley catty. Paul sent all that information to the list the last time he scolded someone and you obviously didn't read it. So you lose "I'll  teach the unknowing" priviledges. Go. Go to the unwashed reaches of Internet ether. Search for knowledg in a non-period manner and begin by looking here: www.sca.org. Look under SCA documents and publications.

Chris Lastovica <chrisl at vvm.com> wrote:

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
We did have a shire crier at one time but that did not workout to well.  The issue the crier had in the past is long distance charges sense we have people who play with us and live in Killeen and other outlying areas.  How reliable is a phone tree?  If one person is not home or drops the ball there could be half the shire that is not informed of official business.  I guess direct email with an auto reply would be the most reliable way of getting the info out th! ere.  The people who you do not get an auto reply from you can call directly.

I do not have a problem with a more thorough form of communication but I want to see the proof of Corpora law that says we can’t use the list as a means to get out info before we start moderating are users.

In Service to the Dream,

Lord Gavin

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda