[Tempio] (no subject)

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 16:02:55 PST 2004

Honestly, i dont think there will ever be a time when
everyone can meet and when we'll have enough time to
talk about everything we need to.  I believe Donna
wanted to have the meeting before Red Tape, and
continually putting things off isnt really productive
anyway.

I suggest that since not everyone can make it, send
your deputy if you have one, and regardless, someone
should take notes on the meeting that all officers and
deputies will have access to after the meeting.  That
way the officers not present will be able to have
their say, it'll just have to be at point after the
meeting.  Do you think that would be acceptable?

-Renee'