[Tempio] RE: Tempio event pictures

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 20:10:58 PST 2004

I think it looks neat and it's good to see pictures from Tempio events on the web. I also think that the pictures would have felt much more medieval if the person who owned the red truck had bothered to park the damn thing in the parking lot rather than behind that lovely tree. Really. Go check out the pics...the truck is in every single picture and it  *really* stands out.
                                                                          -Xanthe

Chris Lastovica <chrisl at vvm.com> wrote:

I was playing around with new image web software I found and created this site from pics I had from last April’s event.

http://www.vvm.com/~lasto/index1.html

Let me know what you think.

Gavin