[Tempio] Officer's Meeting, August 1, Tressa's

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 17:48:19 PDT 2004

Just wanted to point out that the 1st is this coming
sunday.  I just thought that since the first sunday is
the first day of the month as well, a lot of people
might forget.

::puts Chroniclers hat on:::

That also means that this coming sunday is the
deadline for submissions for the August Dreamspinner.
If you have something, please send! And dont forget
the officers reports.  I've decided i'm not going to
provide all the content anymore.  This is YOUR
newsletter, and if the populace wants more articles,
then the populace should submit some.

In ever persistent and annoying service,
-Renee'