[Tempio] Reminder from the Chronicler

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 10:04:39 PDT 2004

I'm working on that haiku but getting all the syllables down to 5-7-5 is kinda trickier. I may nd up cutting it down to one stanza. :D   -Rachel

Christine Grosvenor <rs_teke at yahoo.com> wrote:My apologies for the lateness of the reminder, but as
printed in last months issue, the deadline for
submissions is supposed to be on Sunday, June 6. If
you have anything you would like to submit, please do
so as soon as you can. Officers, this goes for
reports as well. Just please get them to me at the
first part of the week as opposed to the latter.
Pretty much anything after Wednesday will be too late
for me to get it in. I'm also in need of cover art,
so if you would like to submit something, please make
sure it is scanned at 300dpi, or you can always give
me the original to scan.

-Renee'