[Tempio] June Populace: Challenge Tournament

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh ladyliadainib at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 10:18:11 PDT 2004

I would like to add on to Tressa's announcement if I may. I have recently heard from Holland and I have a request to make of the Shire of Tempio, I will also be making the request on the Ansteorran list.
Every day my husband's company patrols past one of the only orphanages in Iraq and certainly the largest and most crowded of them.  They are desperately struggling to make these children and infant's lives better. Holland is talking about us adopting a baby girl from there at the end of his tour of duty.
My request is this; if anyone can help out or would be willing to make an effort, I am putting together a box or boxes to be sent to my husband's company to be distributed to the children in the orphanage. Toys, blankets, diapers, clothes, (used are fine) for all age ranges and needs. Baby foods, powder, wipes, bottles, teething gels, crayons, colouring books...anything along those lines would be greatly appreciated. These children have already suffered through losing family members, and in some cases limbs...their existence is difficult at best and painful at worst. The orphanage does what it can, but resources are spread thin. If you would like to contribute, please contact me or bring donations to the populace meeting.
As for the challenges...I for one challenge all comers to an insult war!!!! Period style insults only please.

In Service to the Dreams of Many,

Lady Liadain inghean Brignagh

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"