[Tempio] Holland, Talmoor, Alasdair...safe and sound

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 02:13:27 PDT 2004

The other version of the legend says...

the Sand People returned him with the cryptic message "This driod is defective!  Only works when whacked with large stick, to which he responds 'Ugh! Light!', we want our money back!"

Colin

Lady Liadain ingen Brignagh <ladyliadainib at yahoo.com> wrote:
To all those of you who reached out to us in our time of worry, the Cooley clan extends their thanks.  My husband called me in the morning and was completely suprised about the MIA report. He was fine. There is however another Cooley in the Army and apparently wires got crossed somehow.  We are all fine now.  We thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for all the support and loving thoughts extended during this trying time.  My husband too, thanks all of you for the support you gave and it eases his mind immensely that should something unforseen happen, his family will not go thru it alone.  Again, thank all of you, new friends and friends of FalconRose not yet met and friends of many years.

Lady Liadain inghean Brignagh
MKA Draven Cooley
and the whole Cooley Clan

"Love is not love that alters when it alterations finds,
or bends with the remover to remove"

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda