[Tempio] Dreamspinner Submissions

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 12:28:12 PST 2004

This is a reminder that any and all populace
submissions for the Dreamspinner are due this Sunday
evening.  I apologize for the late notice, but I've
had to temporarily move in with my sister, and my
internet access has been sporadic.

If you didnt see last months newsletter, for this
month i would like to do an issue dedicated to war.  I
would like people to send old war stories, tips on
going to war, or anything else war related you can
think of.  Of course i will always accept all other
submissions.  Be aware tho that if i have enough
content some submissions may not get printed in the
month you submitted it for.  But it WILL be on file
and available for use in future issues.  Thats a
problem i really like to have tho, so please send
stuff!

I also still havent recieved anything for cover art,
so if you have a scan of something you've already
done, or would like to create something specifically
for the newsletter, please dont hesitate.  Also for
any graphics you send, please try to make them at
300dpi. anything less than 300dpi and the image will
look pixelated when printed.

So like i said, please send submissions by sunday
night.  You can either e-mail them or hand me a floppy
at the officers meeting.  Thanks!

-Renee'
Chronicler