[Tempio] Okay, folks...

rachel luce rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 20:09:16 PST 2004

Paul DeLisle <ferret at hot.rr.com> wrote:So far, we're Two-for-Oh.

We'd *really* like *NOT* to make it Three.
So... :

COME ONE, COME ALL!
TO "THURSDAY-OPEN-LIBRARY-NIGHT" AT ALDEN AND ROLANDA'S!

Give us a Theme!- Research isn't geeky- we swear!
Give us a Menu!  - Portugese Fartes and Brie.
Give us a Problem! Ain't got no satisfaction?
Give us a Project! -  Let's play Roman imperial army vs the Golden Horde.
Give us a Raison-d'Etre!  Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
    (if you don't understand, we have language references for you to translate it!)

We're open at 7 PM! (Please, folks; don't tell us we *cleaned* for no reason!)
   You didn't! Dust bunnies everwhere now live in fear of you and your fair lady. Being a herald -type person how would one blazon that for a display of your feats? Rolanda can't you see tthis? Your husband having fought the ferocious Bunny Of Dust *insert sound effect* with his rapier in one hand and himself standing victorious on the couch that spawned the bunny?
See you all here!
Alas no I shall be unable to attend. Dammit.

Alden & Rolanda
(May-pole Repairmen...)