[Tempio] Fwd: In Service to the Dream

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 18:04:12 PST 2004

Okay, I'll bring some kid movies for after In Service. Do you have vcr/dvd?
In service is on video.  Also, I need directions and a time to be there.
 Draven

Umm..okay, I'll bite....what's "In Service"? Yes, I have both a DVD & VCR
(and a hefty selection of movies), but they are in the Living Room with the
TV.
As for directions...okay, here we go:

Address:

804 N. 7th Street

Temple, Texas

(254) 791-3346

Ours is the dark red house, almost on the corner of Houston & N. 7th Street.

Note:

Please do not park in any of the Driveways; many are shared by two houses.

Directions from north of Temple (Waco/Dallas):

Take I-35 South, to exit 303; bear left onto North 3rd Street (*not*
Industrial)

>From the first light, go 1.2 miles, and turn right on Houston.

(.the street names are in reverse alphabetical order.)

Go two blocks to North 7th Street, and turn right.

**Note on leaving and heading north:**

The on-ramp onto I-35 North is 1.5 miles north on 3rd Street (from Houston
street.)

It is *very* sharp and treacherous (the off-ramp is right next to it.)
Approach it slowly and with great caution.

Directions from south and west of Temple (Austin/Killeen):

Take I-35 north to exit 301; follow the off-ramp to the right (and up the
small hill.)

(Don't get in the far right lane; it becomes a turn-only at the light.)

You are now on Central (5 lanes one-way); continue east on Central 0.9 miles
(through three lights.)

Turn left immediately after the third light, onto North 7th Street.

Continue north 0.6 miles (through 3 stop signs.) The third stop sign is
Houston.

**Note on leaving and heading south:**

Head south on 7th street to Adams (the street just before Central.) Adams is
5-lanes one-way heading west.

Directions from east of Temple (Bryan-College Station):

Take 190 to FM-485 to Hwy 53 into Temple. Turn right (north) onto N. 7th
Street.

Continue north 0.6 miles (through 2 stop signs.) The second stop sign is
Houston.

Directions from north-west of Temple (Gatesville):

Take Hwy 36 into Temple; 36 merges into Central Street (5 lanes one-way).