[Tempio] May Dreamspinner

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 09:54:08 PDT 2004

Congratulations, My Lady,  it's about time.

Colin

Christine Grosvenor <rs_teke at yahoo.com> wrote:
I forgot to mention any deadlines, so if anyone has
anythign they would like to submit for print in the
May issue of the Dreamspinner, i will be takeing them
through wednesday. For those who havent recieved
their April issue yet, i will have them along with
Mays issue at the next populace.

Btw, on a personal note Crown tournament was very wet
and cold, but loads of fun! Four of my friends
recieved Comets, and i got my AoA! (yay me!) Sir
Aaron made it to the final round again (I told him
third time will be the charm), and Sir Aleric (sp?)
Drake is our new Crown Prince.

- LADY Renee'

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda