[Tempio] Fwd: [Fwd: Crier Reminders]

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 09:44:28 PST 2004

Hey Everyone,

By Connor's requested, please see the following "CRY"

Lady Tressa,

Please see that the following reminders get "cried".
We are doing Inventory at the Shire Shed on
Sunday,November 7th, at 1:30 PM.  Please come and lend
a hand.  Also, if youany Shire Property, please bring
it if it belongs in the Shed or youcan just bring me a
list if it doesn't.

Lady Isobail, the Southern Regional Exchequer, will be
giving aTreasurer's Class on Saturday, November 13th,
at 2 PM at my homeoffice.  My address is 3502 Buffalo
Trail.  My phone number is 778-3593(home) and 778-3594
(office).  The class is certified -- anyone takingit
will be certified.  You need certification that you
have taken aTreasurer's class to be a Exchequer
(Reeve) or Deputy Exchequer, aSeneschal or Deputy
Seneschal, or to be on the Financial Committee.
Wewill have 2 guests from Middleford joining us.  Call
or email me if youneed directions.
Thank You.

In Service,

Ivorson SigConnor Ivorson