[Tempio] yard slae at out meeting????

Wulfgar wulfgar at hot.rr.com
Sat Nov 13 10:18:53 PST 2004

Ebby,

I personally have no problem with you wanting to do a yard sale of your
stuff.  I don't know if we can get the building open any earlier, they
normally don't come thru until around 4:00.  I would ask that everything
be squared away before the meeting starts.  You might want to consider
doing this after the meeting; there will probably be more time
available.

Rowanna

vr,

Dave Jordan