[Tempio] Re: Polling of Tir Medoin - and Thank you

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 09:16:30 PST 2004

Greetings to the Populace,

First I would like to thank you for the hospitality
and co-operation you gave to me and my helper, Lady
Anne, last night.  The turn out was great and I
appreciate all the in-put from the populace.  I know
it was a hard decision, but you have released Tempio
in dignity and have a great new future lies ahead of
you.  The Kingdom Seneschal has been notified of the
polling and the first steps toward the combining of
the two shires has begun.   The shed will be moved as
soon as possible - which may be a few weeks. We will
keep you posted on the steps as we go along.

As I said last night, the total transformation may
take  a couple of months, but that doesn't mean that
you have to wait to start merging socially and making
plans for the new shire.

Below is the list of the members of Tir Medoin who
favor the merge.  This is 100% of their populace.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

In Service,

Baroness Jan
SR Seneschal