[Tempio] Greetings!

Randy Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Wed Nov 17 08:03:38 PST 2004

Greetings Fellow Members,

We would like to extend a hand in fellowship as we come together in unity to perpetuate the dream and to begin the process of consolidating our new groups and forming a new one!

Please join us for a "joint" populace meeting:

November 29, Monday, 6:30 p.m.
Sirloin Stockade in Taylor (Private Room)

As you come in to Taylor from Temple, stay on the main road through town.  You will come to a light that has a shopping center on the right and you will see Sirloin Stockade.  Please feel free to eat while we meet.

We would like to begin discussing some minor details about the merger and making a few decisions so please come!

We are very excited about this merger and look forward to the benefits it will bring both groups!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call the der Kriegers (Randy or Karen Wrinkle) at 512-446-3840.

HE Meghann der Krieger
Sir Randall der Krieger
Lord Geoffrey Tailor, Seneschal