[Tempio] Greetings Again!

Randy Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Wed Nov 17 08:15:27 PST 2004

Okay, so with the "official" greeting out of the way, I would like to say hello and introduce myself to all of you!  I am Baroness Meghann der Krieger (Karen Wrinkle) and my husband is Sir Randall der Krieger (Randy Wrinkle).  I am not sure how long we have been playing, but we are very active members and we love the SCA!  Mundanely, I am a school teacher in Lexington and Randy works for his parents (if you want to call that work!)  We have 3 children who play in the SCA, Robby, Bradley, and Meghann (she has the same spelling as my name...but you can call her Meghannette like her Grace, Duchess Julia.)

I am pretty sure I have been playing for 10 years and Randall for longer than that.....maybe 17 years?

I can not express to you how excited we are to merge these groups!

Everyone from Tir Medoin is very excited...so much we had to hurry up and have a meeting so we can start getting to meet all of you.  I hope you are able to come!

To let you a know a little about our current group...we are fairly new and have 27 members, 10 of which are children), but we are very "family-like".  We have lots of get-togethers and try to event together as a whole group.  It will be so exciting to add more people to that!

I asked Christine to add me and Sir Randall to your list so we could begin talking.....when Christine comes to our house this weekend, I will give her a list of emails from everyone in Tir Medoin and ask her to add them to the current Tempio list.  We will now share this list and cancel the Tir Medoin list as soon as everyone is moved over.  I felt it was best to use your list b/c it is hosted on the Ansteorran server and ours is not!

As soon as everyone is on the list, we will let you know and perhaps you can begin introducing yourself to the list and we will do the same!

Once again, I look forward to the meeting so we can meet and begin ironing out some details!

Please feel free to call us, 512-446-3840, anytime.   I will stop babbling now.....

Sir Randall der Krieger
HE Meghann der Krieger