[Tempio] Greetings!

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 16:24:39 PST 2004

Hail, and well met!

My Lady and I would also like to extend an invitation to our future brethren
to come to our Open Library/Craft Night...every Thursday evening at Caer
Pharamond, from 7PM until we get grumpy and kick everyone out (usually
around 10:30-ish.)
This is a very free-form, non-garb evening.
Bring your latest project to work on (or show off),
Bring your problem projects (to get a few more sets of eyes on it),
Bring questions (our library is pretty good, if we do say so; and my Lady
and I each have some small knowledge of several A&S disciplines, as well as
heraldry, bardcraft, equestrian arts, & varied martial skills),
Bring your latest recipes,
...Well, you get the idea!

Caer Pharamond is located at:
804 N. 7th Street
Temple, TX
(254) 791-3346
(Ohh, and be not afraid of the leavings of the stone-masons... they are
doing a bit of work on the Keep...*s*)

If you need directions, please call or e-mail!

We look forward to meeting you!

In Service, we remain
Don Alden Pharamond
HL Rolanda Rossner