[Tempio] Fighter Practice

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 21:58:25 PST 2004

This is to let everyone know that fighter practice
tomorrow night (11/22) has been cancelled.  The
flooding has made our field extremely muddy, and Sir
Randall will be unable to make it anyway due to prior
obligations.  Their Excellencies are having trouble
with their e-mail, so I was asked to pass the
information along.  (they can read e-mails, they just
cant send any)

Dont forget next monday night we'll be in Taylor.
While i was there the other day, I noted that its on
the intersection where that main drag meets with Lake
rd.  Coming from the Temple area, you'll take a right
turn on Lake to get to it.  Its hard to see from the
main road because its hiding behind a bank.

In Service,
-Christine