[Tempio] greetings

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 05:05:29 PST 2004

Greetings to all of our Tempio friends. I am Lindsay, known in the SCA as Ciara McNevin. As of a couple months ago, I have appointed the Hospitaler of Tir Medoin. There are 6 more in my family that you are yet to meet. I will speak for 4 of them (not including myself) My 10 yr old bro. is Wolfric (spencer) McNevin, my 8 yr old sister is Erin (erin) McNevin, My Father is Thomas (mike) McNevin, and my mother, I'm not sure whether she will email or not, is Elis (elis) McNevin. The ones who are related to me and will probably send a message are Stephan (stephen I dunno if i spelled his sca name correctly) McNevin (my 18 yr old bro.), and my 15 yr old bro Aiden (kyle) McNevin. We cant wait to meet you all on the 29th!

Later!

Ciara

mka      Lindsay

http://mail.yahoo.com