[Tempio] Happy Thanksgiving

Lindsay Nevins molly_mormongirl05 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 14:36:57 PST 2004

Happy thanx day to you too BhaMac and Tressa!

Love,

Ciara (mka Lindsay)

Walt Lang <bha_mac at yahoo.com> wrote: To all my freinds and loved ones of Ansteorra,
To this realm I hope this missive finds one and all in a safe and blessed posture.
And unto all ye that this year is reflected upon a rememberance of all we can be
thankful for. I and my Lady Tressa thank everyone for all the love, kindness and
support shared throughout this time and times before.
Our hopes, prayers and wishes go to all within our beloved Kingdom.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Bhatair MacDhuibh
( BhaMac)