[Tempio] Increase your Impact at Events with BANNERS

Trixie DeLisle tdelisle at hot.rr.com
Sun Sep 19 17:50:25 PDT 2004

>From Caer Pharamond on this Feastday of St. Januarious, being the 19th day
of September in the Year of our Lord 2004
>From HL Rolanda Rossner
Good Greetings!
Have you always wanted a banner of your device, or a copy of a medieval
tapestry you saw in a book, or more banners to hang in your list pavilion
for sun shades? How about painting your device on your shield? Well, for the
next several Thursday nights, we will be hosting banner making (the
painted-on-canvas kind.)  We have books for patterns and ideas, and
projectors.  The first night will probably be looking at books, drawing out
your design, etc.  Little to no artistic ability is needed.  Be brave and
try! I have some canvas to paint on, or you can bring your own. When you get
ready to paint, you will also need to bring brushes and a cheap drop cloth
(I don't need another yellow lion on the dining room table... don't ask.)
We can buy paints together when we have a better idea of the colors needed.
Hope to see you all here!
In service
Rolanda