[Tempio] Officer's Meeting Oct 3, this coming Sunday

Connor Ivorson connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 14:09:37 PDT 2004

There was some discussion about scheduling Financial Committee meetings
after every Officers' meeting, as required.  I believe we're going to be
testing that suggestion this time.

One subject that needs to be discussed is the Budget (I'm not sure
whether it will be discussed in the Officers' or Financial Committee
meeting).  I have received budget requests from some Officers, but not
all.  I will appreciate any input any officers can give me.

Connor Ivorson