[Tempio] Re: [tir_medoin] Kingdom of Heavens Demo

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 08:06:10 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I think it would be a great demo opprotunity.  We
could at least show a presence in the community. Even
if we don't get any contacts about it, it will at
least be good for PR.
The last time we went to the movies in garb, it was
for Timeline and we got LOTS of questions, if we could
work it out with the Mall, a larger actual
demonstration might turn out really productive.
Christine, do you remember the contact we used for the
mall when we first thought about doing movie demos?
Was it Holland that brought it up?

Just my thoughts,
Tressa