[Tempio] Demo...was Re: Kingdom of Heaven Demo

Connor Ivorson connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 09:30:37 PDT 2005

We should talk to HL Theodora (Ruth) and Lady Abigail (Tracy) to see if
they want to A&S type stuff, as well.  Who does that type of thing in
the Rockdale group?

I hope to have Cliffy's Youth Boffer stuff completed by then so he can
help demo that.

Are there theaters in Rockdale and/or Taylor we may want to consider if
the Temple Mall demo isn't achievable?

Connor