[Tempio] Demo...was Re: Kingdom of Heaven Demo

Andy Berry celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:19:47 PDT 2005

I CAN DO MAY 7. JUST LET ME KNOW IF ITS ON AND ILL BE THERE.  I DONT FIGHT BUT I AM WILLING TO DO WHATEVER SERVICE IS NECCESSARY. ALL FOR NOW

FIONN

Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:
Okay...if ya'll really want to put me in charge....
Although it seems that there's a Hospitaler around
here somewhere....

I'll try to get with Temple Mall and see if they are
amenable to the situation..
Second,
Who would really be able to come out on May 7th and do
this?
What kind of demo do we want to do?

Your input would be appreciated...

Tressa

--- Randy Wrinkle wrote:
> Great Tracie and we all nominate you to make it
> happen!
>
> :) Meghann

Don't get even
~Get odd!~