[Tempio] Treasurer's Applications

Rowanna rowanna at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 15:41:49 PDT 2005

Lady Isobail,

I have very little hope of being able to attend the event this weekend.
My employer currently has us on short order notice of working Saturdays,
notice being anytime prior to 3:00pm Friday unless it is a rush
requirement then he has until 4:00pm.  This is the life of a government
contractor.  I know that Robert plans to attend and we have discussed
his bringing the shire's records along with any other information you
might require.

I look forward to these final actions going smoothly.  Contact me if I
can be of any help.

Lady Rowanna