[Tempio] Re: Tempio Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

Eric Stephan skyeds at tex1.net
Tue Apr 19 16:52:10 PDT 2005

Dear Colin,

Wind to your wings and safe journey to you!

The Kumpania Peregrina consists of two horses and three gypsies (and one blue and gold macaw).  We can always use more items of any kind for our Middle Eastern personae! :D  (Last August I ordered two Bedouin native garb sets of barding for the horses and matching rider garb.  One of my battlemares is an Hamdani Egyptian Arabian.)

Let me know how to go about compensating you, and Thank You in advance for your kind and generous offer!

Blessings,
Bella mka Skye