[Tempio] Kingdom of Heaven Movie Demo...update...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 12:14:04 PDT 2005

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update for ya'll on the maybeness of a
demo for kingdom of heaven.
I've talked with the manager of the movie theatre
(FINALLY) and she requested some information on what
we can do for them and who we are.
I sent some of the GREAT promo stuff that Kingdom had
distributed with a little proposal of what we could do
based on ya'll's recommendations and volunteering.
Hopefully, things will go on from there and we can
have one HECK of a demo!

I will post future news as it becomes available...

Thanks,