[Tempio] Re: [tir_medoin] Kingdom of Heavens Demo

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:06:36 PDT 2005

--- Tressa <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Christine, do you remember the contact we used for
> the
> mall when we first thought about doing movie demos?
> Was it Holland that brought it up?>>

Actually i wasnt aware that anyone had ever contacted
the Temple Mall at all.  Someone dealt with the
Killeen Mall for the Dragoon demo, but i know for a
fact that the Temple Mall people are much more
difficult to deal with.  Not that i actually dealt
with them myself, but when i worked for News 25 my
reporter could very rarely get anything at all out of
the Temple Mall people.  And please dont ask me to do
it, I'm not very articulate and dont like talking to
people i dont know.  :P

-Christine