[Tempio] Demo...was Re: Kingdom of Heaven Demo

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 09:47:31 PDT 2005

As far as I know, there isn't a theatre in either
Rockdale or Taylor.
I'm in contact with the premiere cinema people as we
speak...I let you all know what I find out..
I'm sure that the more people to show up in garb with
interesting things to show and tell, will make for
attention and PR..
Once I find out anything conclusive, I'll post it and
we'll see what we want to do from there...

Tressa