[Tempio] Kingdom of Heavens Demo

Karen A Renker gemhem at hot.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 09:54:24 PDT 2005

Ivorson SigI think that this is a great idea.  I must have missed it, but what day and time are ya'll planning to do this?  As for a mall contact, since it changed ownership this year, I'd call the mall office and simply ask whom to contact.  It may be the mall or the theatre at this point.  On second thought, I'd call the theatre first as the manager or owner might like the idea of a demo to promote the movie and add support for the demo in regards to the mall officials. (I'd also explain about our "weapons" and ask permission to bring them on site after we receive permission for the demo.)  Karen Van De Iris