[Tir-Medoin] It is!!

Lonewolf25lobo at aol.com Lonewolf25lobo at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 12:55:15 PDT 2005

Lady Renee',

  Myself and Katib (Joe) just want to say that its wonderful that both
Shire's became one.  So many wonderful people in the "new" Shire.  I  think only
great things will come of this merger.
I know we have not been around lately but with Joe working 70 - 80 hours a
week, there is just no time for anything right now.  We love ya'll and miss
you a lot and hopefully soon we will get some time for ourselves.  Of  course
you can put any info about us on the new site.
Hopefully I can be around for the demo but Joe of course will be at work if
it is on a Sat.  Hope to see ya'll,  or anyone (lol) soon.  Oh  yeah,  I will
be selling my armor, shield, sword, helm etc if anyone is  interested.  I
think Joe will be but I dont want to speak for him until I  am sure he is positive
but if anyone is interested in mine,  let me  know.  Good for starter armor
or loaner stuff.

                                                                 Lady Kat
(Debbie)