[Tir-Medoin] Tablerock Demo

Eric Stephan skyeds at tex1.net
Wed Aug 10 08:20:31 PDT 2005

Normally we are among the first to volunteer for any demo; however, we are already performing and vending at Tablerock as the Kumpania Peregrina.

Anything we can do for the Shire around our duties and responsibilities as performers and vendors, let us know :)  Shouldn't be hard to find us :P

Brightest Blessings,
Bella mka Skye

Contact Info:
skyeds at tex1.net