[Tir-Medoin] Reply on Tablerock Fantasy Faire...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 06:25:26 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,

Please see forwarded email below:

The Tablerock people would be very excited to have us
do a demo at their event. September 17-18
I know a couple of people have volunteered already,
but I really need to know who would like to
participate.
The coordinator would love to have some A&S displays.
What we'll have will depend on what kind of showing we
can do.
Please let me know soon, so we can put this thing
together and hopefully get some great local public
relations.
The faire is located in Salado, which is a couple of
miles south of Belton on IH 35.  The Tablerock people
also do lots of theatre and plays during the year.
It's the place where the Legends of Salado is done.
I'll get more specific information from them as
directions, times etc. when I email her back with what
we can do.

Thanks everybody,

 I am very glad to hear from you Tracie! I have always
wanted to have a SCA presence at TFF and though
several indivuals have participated we just haven't
been able to get things in sync.

We are up to as much or as little as you have the
volunteers to handle. We have a very flexible site and
we can discuss specifics. Camping is limited but
avaliable on site so I do need to know numbers that
will be participating and I will send an information
packet for each person to register.

We can discuss specifics on the battle, space you need
etc. What do you have in mind?

The arts and sciences displays are always a favorite
of mine. I would love to hear what you have in mind
for that arena as well.

Stephanie Hood
Director, Tablerock Fantasy Faire